Friday, April 2, 2010

you gotta check this out!

I remember talking to someone at my dental office a few years ago about scrapping my wedding album. i've been married for almost 3 1/2 years and haven't touched my wedding pics. there's a few reasons-1, i HATE my wedding pictures. all of the pictures from my reception are blurry from the photographer & 2, it's tough to find kits with my wedding colors. well, look no further! Suzy Q Scraps (at Scrap Orchard) has the perfect kit in mind! I was, literally, GIDDY when i found out & purchased it immediately! ready? it's a "custom made for you" kit! when you purchase the kit, you download the instructions. email her your choices & she'll make this kit with your custom colors! it comes with 18 papers and UP TO 260 elements (depending on if you pick the most colors you can). i purchased mine yesterday & she completely surprised me by sending me the links for my kit today! i immediately opened it up to see what i got & fell in love with it. Go HERE to pick up your kit today. Oh and since it's currently Scrap Orchard's 2nd birthday, there's a HUGE celebration going on! everything's 35% off so you can buy this for $4.55!!

I had to hurry and play with it. this is the first page i've made but i can't wait to FINALLY finish my wedding album!
I really have sooooo much to post but that'll have to wait for another day. We've had a wedding, a hospital visit & now we have General Conference & Easter going on this weekend. It's crazy right now but i will catch up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment