Monday, September 27, 2010

jady day studio

i'm a few days late but i'm back to show off my new CT! Jady Day Studio had a CT call a few weeks ago and i HAD to apply. i promised myself that i wouldn't join anymore teams but i made an exception for her. her products were my very first purchases. i still have them even (Autumn in Hooville & Jolly Jingle Days)! her last CT call was in december/january and i was dying to know what this was all about. i explored around the stores/forums/galleries and it was all downhill from there! anyways, she retired but has now started back up again and is selling at Scrap Matters! i was one of the very lucky ones to get chosen. so, now that i've rambled, here's her new releases...

Harvest Happiness is my new favorite kit! i looooove the bold colors and all the flowers! Yari did an amazing job with this kit. here's a few of my layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment